What is your squadron doing? You can post about it www.legiontown.org/sons!
Here are the rules and criteria to follow:
- Post a photo and a brief paragraph, 2-4 sentences about your picture and event
- To be effective, you should include, but not be limited to the following:
● Squadron #, Detachment of….
● The number of participants, the names of members
● Money raised and what for
● What did your squadron or detachment do
● Who hosted it, who are you honoring, etc.
- Submitted content will not be post immediately.
● There will be a brief delay as all content must be reviewed and vetted by national staff first.
● Inappropriate content will be flagged and reported to your detachment or any other applicable authority.
- Some hints when you are taking pictures especially when using your camera phone.
● Set your camera to the highest quality setting
● If there is a lot of nothing around the subject (floor, ceiling, sky) in your photo… ZOOM IN!
●The subject of your photo should fill almost the whole frame (like you would a selfie)
● Make sure your pictures are clear and in focus.
Be sure to let us know when your submission has been posted! Drop us a line at email@example.com.